:: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
Also successfully detected multiple simultaneously active connections
from Lazarus code. The next step will be to implement network
connection identification in C code.

After that, I will do my next commit to git.devuan.org

Automatic searching for Wifi hotspots probably will need a separate
thread to simplify the code, although I am confident this can be
achieved from the main thread without crippling it. However, without a
separate thread, the code will be far more complex and difficult to
read.

I am opting for a separate thread.

Edward