:: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: Isaac Dunham
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] netman GIT project
I am being suggested to do away with sudo dependency to run the
backend with root privileges. I will modify the frontend's code to run
the backend without sudo, but this will require one to use change the
backend's SUID to that of root.

Today, if my concentration permits, I will try to add support for eth0
and add code to display the device nodes in the list box. I can also
add support for eth1 and wlan1, but this in my opinion is an overkill
as mobile computers do not usually have more than one wired
connection.