:: Re: [DNG] frontend GUI implementati…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: Jaromil, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] frontend GUI implementation
I am sending a .tar.gz file with the Lazarus project together with the
compiled executable. The latter is named netman and is found together
with the Pascal source files. It is a 5.6 MB executable for the reason
Lazarus uses static linking which increases portability.

To run netman, place backend in the same directory and setup sudo so
that backend can run with root privileges. Create a new directory wifi
under /etc/network and that is it. netman can even run from within
the home directory.

Hopefully, you find it reaches the desired standard.

Edward