:: Re: [DNG] *****SPAM***** Re: C stri…
Author: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] *****SPAM***** Re: C string handling
On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 05:20:15PM +0200, Timo Buhrmester wrote:
> > > from my legitimate IP
> > 0.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
> >                            [82.216.6.62 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
> Note the 'dynamic'.

> I wouldn't quite take this personally, and I doubt anyone on the list

is to blame for that, with the possible exception of yourself for not
arranging yourself around the fact that these days, MTAs behind dynamic
IPs are automatically suspicious.

My address sometimes gets blocked as coming from a dynamically
assigned IP address, even though the IP address is a static address.

My ISP says they're onto it, but from the results they got it
seems to me that the Trend antispam organisation isn't interested.

-- hendrik