:: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
LOoks good to me, if I understand what I'm looking at.

I'd recommend you change the name of the picklist form. Calling
it "Network Manager" would cause confusion in the marketplace, and
might lead some folks to not use it because they didn't want
NetworkManager. How bout "Pick a Network" or some such?

The title for the formEditConnect form should be changed to something
meaningful to the user. I'd recommend "Input ESSID and Password.

By the way, if I'm understanding that process correctly, your
formEditConnect should only happen:

1) If the user chooses an ESSID that hasn't had a password input yet, or

2) The user decides to input an ESSID not on the list

If it's #1, that means that the ESSID field should be pre-filled, and
probably read-only.

Thanks,

SteveT