:: Re: [DNG] Devuan 64 install: no roo…
Góra strony
Autor: hal
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] Devuan 64 install: no root filesystem?
On August 18, 2015 12:01:17 PM CDT, Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:
:: On Tue, 18 Aug 2015, hal wrote:
:: > Jaromil, I do not seem to have the option on my account to file the
:: > bug report. After I login, do I go to
:: > https://git.devuan.org/groups/d-i ? Here is what my screen looks
:: like:
:: > http://i.imgur.com/sh9Ho6V.png
:: >
::
:: ACK you should be able to open an issue on *projects* not groups
::
:: so you should click on the debian-installer project to the right
::
:: and then file an issue there, or on other individual modules of the
:: installer if you know which one is affected

Hey all,
Nevermind about this. I think I accidentally used the "-auto" iso (no idea what that is.. perhaps magic of some sort). This morning I re-downloaded the amd64 alpha2 iso and when I went to burn it, I noticed I also had a devuan-jessie-amd64-alpha2-netboot-auto.iso in my download directory. I think I used that one by mistake. I burned the correct (non-auto) iso this morning and all is well with the partitioning. .. Installing base system as of now :)