:: [DNG] Devuan 64 install: no root fi…
Góra strony
Autor: hal
Dla: dng
Temat: [DNG] Devuan 64 install: no root filesystem?
I've booted the Alpha2 iso but it doesn't seem to be able to find any partitions. From the partition menu ("LVM" "Guided" or "Manual") I select "Manual" but then get a dialog stating "No root file system defined". The installer seems to be jumping ahead from partitioning to installing without allowing me to setup partitions.

I have a 4G raw partition as /dev/sdb1 (formatted with ext4 and set 'active') which I intend to use for "/" and then use LVM for /usr, /var, /home and /tmp. I have Ubuntu installed on some of the LVM partitions and thought if Devuan is not working for me, I can still boot back into the Ubuntu install so I don't want to re-partition the entire disk as it would hose my current desktop setup.

Any way to manually kick off the install from the CLI ?