:: Re: [DNG] Mirroring Devuan
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Mirroring Devuan

On 19 August 2015 11:56:35 CEST, karl@??? wrote:
>Aitor:
>> Did you try with debmirror? An example:

>No, didn't know about it, thanks for the tip. For me it is of it is
>of lesser value since I already have a debian mirror (I ran an official
>mirror a few years ago) och don't whish to download that again, but
>I'll take a look at it.

I guess that if one modifies the debmirror script to silently skip over
any http redirect then the mirror should end up only containing
the devuan packages.

the mirror redirect overlay then should still be running amprolla
to function, I'm not sure how many changes its code would need
for that, but let wait for nextime's opinion then

ciao