:: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Daniel Reurich
À: T.J. Duchene, dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims

On 16 August 2015 7:47:46 AM GMT+12:00, "T.J. Duchene" <t.j.duchene@???> wrote:
>On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 03:15:50 -0700
>James Powell <james4591@???> wrote:
>
>Hi Jim! =)
>

>> To me, a shim is not the way. Sanitization is what is needed, and if
>> that requires work, then question this, 'Will the work be worth it?'
>> and to me the answer is a definable 'yes'.
>
>I suppose there are some people like yourself who will always feel that
>way, and that is quite frankly - "totally awesome".
>
>All that I ever try to say that I think there should be room for
>both sorts to make Devuan a home. Yes, I think Devuan should have
>systemd as an option, but only as an option - never part of the base
>system.

No no no!!!!!

If you Devuan with systemd.... install Debian.

I will not continue to work on Devuan if it means compromising it for the systemd fan boys who want to infect Devuan with Lennarts and Co's crap. If we could permanently remove avahi and pulseaudio then all the better.

If you want systemd with your linux, your in the wrong forum and looking at the wrong distrobution.

Daniel