:: Re: [DNG] Devuan and upstream
Author: James Powell
To: Hendrik Boom, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan and upstream
I respectfully disagree.

A single package would require a new build script, but equally it will pay for itself in the long run by reducing the overall workload to maintain each package.

The short term, yes its work. It will be. But why not have one single SDL2-2.0.0-x86_64-1.deb package that is sustainable in the long term?

I don't want to debate long term versus short term, but at the current rate, Devuan will be sustainable, but for how long with such a small team?