著者: Haines Brown
To: Dng
古いトピック: Re: [DNG] Alpha2 without desktop environment Reply-To:
題目: Re: [DNG] Alpha2 without desktop environment
On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 01:57:58PM -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 13:01:14 -0400
> Haines Brown <haines@???>, "To:dng"@???,
> "Cc:Bcc:"@??? wrote:
>

> > What is this environment (it has a chartreuse background), and how do
> > I get rid of it? How do I get rid of the gui login (xdm, gdm, kdm etc
> > not installed) so that I can run the machine from console without X
> > system?
>
> Hi Haines,
>
> You can find out what Display Manager you're running by doing this:
>
> ps axjf | less

I tries this and was unsure how to identify a display manager. I found

xdg/xfce4/xinitrc
xfce4-power-manager
xfce4-session
xfce4-panel
thunar

Aptitude tells me that xfce4 and these specific utilities are not
installed.

I do # ps -axjf | grep power-manager, and it seems to say that it is
running:

1 2905 2905 2905 ? -l Ssl 1000 0:00 xfce4-power-manager

I do # dpkg -l | grep power-manager, and it is not present. Likewise for
xfce4.

# aptitude update did not change anything.

However, # which xfce4-power-manager tells me it is in /usr/bin.