:: Re: [DNG] Congratulations to the De…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jude Nelson
Aan: Robert Storey
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Congratulations to the Devuan team
Thank you everyone for your kind words about vdev!

I apologize for not posting much about it for the past few weeks. I had
been on vacation earlier, and now almost all of my spare time between
getting back and September 12 is taken up by finishing up my PhD thesis and
gearing up for a conference that the start-up I'm working for is organizing
[1]. I've mostly been working behind the scenes with a few people from
this list on finding and fixing bugs in vdev.

Once September 12 comes and goes, I'll be able to devote more time towards
getting a package ready and finishing up a few remaining chores on the vdev
issue tracker. Then I can create a versioned branch that will evolve into
the first stable release :).

Thank you all for your patience!
-Jude

[1] If anyone's interested, the conference details are here:
http://blockstack.org/summit