:: Re: [DNG] Congratulations to the De…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Robert Storey
Aan: Dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Congratulations to the Devuan team
About vdev...

It looks like it's almost ready for prime time, but that further testing is
needed to work out any bugs. So I'd like to throw out a little suggestion
to expedite that.

Could someone come up with a package so that we can install vdev on Debian?
In my case, I'm currently using antiX as my stable operating system. I
would be willing to install vdev on it and put it through its paces,
reporting back any suspected bugs I encounter.

Barring a specific package, then maybe some published instructions and a
download for installing it on Debian.

It sounds to me like vdev could be a game changer, so I'm enthused about
installing it and doing what I can to make it a new standard.

As I've mentioned before, I do occasionally write for DistroWatch, so if I
can get a positive experience with vdev, I'd do an article on that.
Hopefully, this would encourage others to download and install vdev,
helping to move along its widespread adoption.

Kudos to all the Devuan developers.

- Robert