:: Re: [DNG] Congratulations to the De…
Author: James Powell
To: tilt!, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Congratulations to the Devuan team
We all know Devuan is going to create a huge ripple in the great big pond, and join the ranks of the pro-choicers in regards to software usage.

While I'm following vdev closely, mostly to backport it to another distribution, Devuan's success will bring success to other choice giving distributions as well.

It's a win-win situation finally.

-Jim