:: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Author: Alberto Zuin - liste
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
IMHO, if an external program calls a systemd API, does it because want
that systemd does something.
Write 10-100-1000 systemd shims that don't do anything, simply returns
"true" is not a solution: in case, we have to "translate" the systemd
api call to the "real" daemon in execution and this could be an effort
bigger than evacuate systemd to 10.000 packages.