:: Re: [DNG] multichannel audio i/o ma…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: tilt!
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] multichannel audio i/o management w/o pulse/dbus
Hi Joel,

On 08/06/2015 11:39 AM, Joel Roth wrote:
> [...]
> You don't mention what you want to accomplish specifically,
> or why you were using JACK. It may be easier to solve your
> specific problems, before trying to generally improve the
> configuration of the audio services under Devuan.

I appreciate your kind offer of solving my specific
technical problems a lot - however, as it stands, I have
none *fingers crossed* ;-)

What I want to accomplish is sufficiently addressed by my
listing of problems a, b (grave defects) and c, d, e, f
(various other shortcomings), the intended accomplishment
is finding and providing reliable, flexible, and thus,
reusable solutions for those problems.

Please note that the problems I listed as a, b are not
primarily problems of IPC or RPC; they are more related
to the configuration language that is powering .asoundrc.

Kind regards,
T.