:: [DNG] Devuan infrastructure mirror
Página Inicial
Autor: salsa-dev
Para: dng
Assunto: [DNG] Devuan infrastructure mirror
Hi!

I'm interested in mirroring the Devuan build infrastructure in case my galaxy is disconnected from universe.

Could you please keep in mind this option while building the infrastructure now.

To my understanding the project source code and documentation (some knowledge base also) should be replicapable and it is a great thing you keep it in one place in Gitlab. Other infrustructure components could be deployed and configured in an automated way with some DevOps magic.

#Serge