:: Re: [DNG] GTK (was Will there be a …
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] GTK (was Will there be a MirDevuan "WTF"?)
Le 25/07/2015 03:38, Joel Roth a écrit :
> Constructors and destructors are a helpful convention to
> ensure objects get initialized and cleaned up properly.

     For me this is the major utility of objects.

     Anyway encapsulation and generics do not belong to OOP. In the Ada
programs I have written, I often had the choice between two designs:
generics of OOP. Generic is very often simpler and better fitted.

     The problem, in C++ is that all that is confused; generic
programming is only possible with objects.

     Didier