:: Re: [DNG] Will there be a MirDevuan…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Will there be a MirDevuan "WTF"?
On Thu, 23 Jul 2015, Hendrik Boom wrote:

> I do not understand this entire thread.
>
> I have not a clue what a MirDevuan "WTF" would be.
> What does the Mir" prefi contribute the the eaning?
> What does "WTF" mean in thei context. I mean what the fuck?

yep. this is sort of going bonkers.

me and other developers on this list started receiving delirium mails
from this WTF guy in private, not sure what to make about them if not
evince he is flaming with himself or another guy with the same name.

or perhaps is just plain disruption, with all the FUD contained.

we'll draw a line at a certain point and cease the noise. hold on.

ciao