:: Re: [DNG] systemd in the era of hot…
Author: Peter Maloney
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] systemd in the era of hotplugable devices
On 07/22/2015 10:41 PM, Laurent Bercot wrote:
> OT: I would like it if the list host could set the "Mailing-List:"
> header on list messages. Most MUAs understand it and implement a
> "reply to list" feature; without it, we're stuck with manual
> configuration
> or hitting "reply to all", which causes duplicates.

What's wrong with these, which Thunderbird handles just fine?

<mailto:dng-request@lists.dyne.org?subject=subscribe>

The only thing that bugs me about this list is how many messages
apparently bounce, so it leaves gaps in threads that I never see, and I
keep having to click a resubscribe link after some number of bounces so
it decides I shouldn't get mail any more.