:: Re: [DNG] Multi-seat on Devuan, do…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: KatolaZ
Dátum:
Címzett: T.J. Duchene
CC: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Multi-seat on Devuan, do we actually need that useless curiosity?
On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 05:05:52AM -0500, T.J. Duchene wrote:
> > Guys, I have serious problems understanding what is the point of this thread,
> > really. And lenghty emails with many interleaving, fragmented discussions
> > and cross-quoting from several different sources are far from helpful.
>
> Hi KatolaZ!
>
> I assure you it was never my intention to offend anyone, including Miro. If I have done so, then I apologize not only to you and Miro but to everyone for my part. I admit I was slightly annoyed but meant only to very politely suggest that Miro tone it down a little. My best wishes to him (or her) are entirely sincere. Honestly, I did not expect problems. I feel like I have walked into a bear trap. =P This might sound silly and naïve to you, but I genuinely do not comprehend animosity at times.

Hi,

my point was that by reading the thread, made by lengthy and
fragmented emails charcaterised by cross-quoting, top-quoting, and
bad-quoting, it was actually *impossible* for me to understand what
the thread was really about, and far harder to get if anybody had made
any good suggestion or had the intention to offend or attack anybody
else :D

If you have offended me or anybody else, I haven't had the opportunity
to notice it by reading those emails. And I have not been able to
discern if there were any good technical points made, or any good idea
or proposal either.

> > I am wondering whether we shall eventually decide to adopt a proper
> > netiquette for this ML...
>
> I quite agree. I will leave this discussion abandoned and not feed it.
>
> I wish you boys a wonderful evening.

It was not my intention to urge for the thread to be terminated,
rather to ask the participants to be considerate in quoting and
replying. Otherwise the most likely result you obtain is just being
ignored and some (maybe good) points going unnoticed, and that would
be a shame.

My2Cents

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]