:: Re: [DNG] Multi-seat on Devuan, do…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: KatolaZ
Dátum:
Címzett: miro.rovis
CC: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Multi-seat on Devuan, do we actually need that useless curiosity?
On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 10:54:06AM +0200, miro.rovis@??? wrote:
> Is it because you send from (pasting from your header):
>
> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101
>         Thunderbird/38.1.0

> or is it for some other reason (or for both or/and other reasons yet),
> who can tell?
>
> But...
> >

> > On 7/23/2015 12:01 AM, miro.rovis@??? wrote:
> > >Because, prove me wrong.
> > Miro, I truly wish you well, but feel no need to prove anything to you. :-)
> >
> If you are developing for the public who want to use Free Open Source
> Software, you may need to be at least kind, not in such attempted
> condiscending protecting fashion like the line above would want to
> sound, but sincerely kind, at least to some extent, and also truthful in
> recognizing actual arguments put to you regarding the software they you
> want to develop, or develop with, and which they want to use.

Guys, I have serious problems understanding what is the point of this
thread, really. And lenghty emails with many interleaving, fragmented
discussions and cross-quoting from several different sources are far
from helpful.

I am wondering whether we shall eventually decide to adopt a proper
netiquette for this ML...

HND

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]