:: Re: [DNG] Will there be a MirDevuan…
Author: miro.rovis
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Will there be a MirDevuan "WTF"?
On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 11:50:44AM -0400, Jude Nelson wrote:

> > If I was able to understand correctly, vdev works with dbus.
>

> Vdev does not use dbus. No idea how or why you came to this conclusion.
> Search the code if you don't believe me.
>
> -Jude

I believe you. You never appeared dishonest to me. And I'm very glad
that I was wrong!

Whence I derived that wrong understanding? From having misundestood
something with the little time that I dedicated to reading about vdev
from the list or elsewhere. Sorry!

But Im very glad that I was wrong in that conjecture! Because that means
my dream may be feasible when vdev is ready for deployment!

Regarding Thorsten Glaser <tg@???>, I got it from reading
discussions on debian-devel list, e.g.:

How to avoid stealth installation of systemd?
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=116770&start=30#p552484

I got a "550 Unrouteable address" for it, as visibale in the attachment
(mirabilos-unroutable.eml). So don't know.

Really my dream a true foss Devuan. Cheers!
--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia