:: [unSYSTEM] Mark of the beast
Author: Domatron Graves
To: System undo crew
Subject: [unSYSTEM] Mark of the beast
I'm working on a pretty cool new project and need help with coding. If you
can give me a reasonable estimate on cost I might have a paid opportunity
for you.

I'm involved with a Scifi themed Mardi gras Krewe in New Orleans called the
intergalactic Krewe of Chewbacchus and this year our theme is "the
chewluminatti".

To sum it up, my project I'm working on is a new crypto coin possibly
backed by beer. I want to be able to store ur key in an RFID chip implant
that can be scanned at an ATM like arcade cabinet that dispenses beer, has
arcade games you can gamble on, and acts as a crypto ATM/ full node... I've
got a lot of the kinks worked out on paper and there's a bunch of other
little other details, but I'm horrible with code. If you think you'r down
to help build an interface on a rasberry pi for us there would be much
potential for profit and lulz...

504 319 3013
Domatron