:: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes
Le 19/07/2015 19:40, T.J. Duchene a écrit :

> [...]

     You say "crapware"; I've also read "bloatware". Everyone complains
about GNU, including me, but I don't forget everyone is or should be
immensely gratefull for the wonderful software they provide to the
world, free and open. Think of gcc, glibc, emacs, latex...

     Seen from today, GNU is almost as old as Unix and I don't consider
either of them is more entitled than the other to set the standard. I
only have personnal preferences :-)

     Didier