:: Re: [DNG] devuan LTS
Author: James Powell
To: Stephanie Daugherty, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] devuan LTS
There is one thing I would recommend different that the standard Debian model. Release only the right amount of packages to create a working operating system under a complete installation, and dedicate the rest of all packages to Debian friendly build scripts for packages of the non-sequitur ranks to keep anything and everything optional, as that, optional.

This might help other non-Linux distributions like kfreebsd and killumos (Dyson) formulate strategies for packages.

Any thoughts on this?

Sent from my Windows Phone