:: [DNG] dng@lists.dyne.org
Author: John Jensen
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] dng@lists.dyne.org
I agree with T.J. that Devuan should stay as close to Debian as possible
and it should include vi. If I have to get my little vi book out to
function in vi I will :)

On an unrelated, I appologize for the length of the email I forwarded about
a potential interview. I should have copied and pasted the relevant portion.

John

Message: 5