:: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Anto
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes

On 15/07/15 02:59, Franco Lanza wrote:
> More than the already know switch from gnome to xcfe4 as the default
> desktop and the oblovious change to sysvinit instead of systemd, i would
> to propose some other default changes in the standard install:
>
> nano -> vim
> exim -> postfix
>

> what do you guys think about that?

Hello Franco,

If my vote counts, I definitely like that changes.

The first thing that I usually do after installing Debian is to purge
exim4 and do |"update-alternatives --config editor" then change nano to vi.

About postfix, I asked some questions last month
(https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20150607.154320.b31195f0.en.html)
but no answer/response/suggestion. So I hope postfix 3.0 will be used to
replace exim.

Cheers,

Anto