:: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Ста Деюс
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes
Good time of the day, Franco.

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 02:59:51 +0200 you wrote:

> More than the already know switch from gnome to xcfe4 as the default
> desktop and the oblovious change to sysvinit instead of systemd, i
> would to propose some other default changes in the standard install:
>
> nano -> vim
> exim -> postfix
>

> what do you guys think about that?

I suggest instead of nano/vim -- mcedit -- the internal text editor,
coming w/ MC. -- I think that MC is a must for any distro -- for it is
comfortable to manage files/dir.s w/ it. If so, why no to use the
already installed editor -- moreover that it is more comfortable to
work w/ -- in my opinion. I think a lot of people had experience ever
w/ the DOS programs and its NC, VC, etc.

Regards, Sthu.