:: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes
On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 02:59:51AM +0200, Franco Lanza wrote:
> More than the already know switch from gnome to xcfe4 as the default
> desktop and the oblovious change to sysvinit instead of systemd, i would
> to propose some other default changes in the standard install:
>
> nano -> vim

vim is too difficult for uers not familiar with it. And when your
system is misbehaving and some randome tool dumps you into vim so you
can repair it, well, thta's not the best time to figure out how to use
it.

But nano is quite self-explanatory.

> exim -> postfix

I already use postfix on my Debian server. With postgrey. I have no
problem with this.

-- hendrik