著者: Steve Litt
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] systemd in wheezy, was: Re: bummer
On Thu, 9 Jul 2015 12:21:51 +0100
Arnt Gulbrandsen <arnt@???> wrote:

> katolaz@??? writes:
> > And as a caveman, I would also very much appreciate a sensible
> > quoting, even if it seems that this little thing has become too
> > harsh to ask and too hard to obtain in the last few years...
>
> AOL. How about filtering away all mail whose subject already contains
> [DNG] but has no References field?
>
> Arnt

And, wait for it, wait for it, /dev/null any message whose subject
starts with "[DNG] Dng Digest, Vol 10". Seriously, there's a special
place in hell for those guys.

I also agree with The Caveman and would phrase it a little differently:
We're all in this to bestow and gain information. To the extent that our
communications are unambiguous, we will be efficient in bestowing and
gaining information.

SteveT

Steve Litt
July 2015 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21