:: Re: [DNG] systemd in wheezy, was: R…
Top Pagina
Auteur: KatolaZ
Aan: Teodoro Santoni
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] systemd in wheezy, was: Re: bummer
On Thu, Jul 09, 2015 at 03:36:15PM +0200, Teodoro Santoni wrote:

[cut]

> > And as a caveman, I would also very much appreciate a sensible
> > quoting, even if it seems that this little thing has become too harsh
> > to ask and too hard to obtain in the last few years...
>
> Believe me, the text/plain version is worse, having no quoting at all.
> But it took me only three rereads to understand who said what, so whatever...

Believe me, if people knew how to quote properly, then you could
immediately understand who said what in reply to what else written by
whoever else. As always, evil is not in the medium, but rather in how
one (mis-)uses it...

HND

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]