:: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin-server …
Author: Eric Voskuil
To: mlmikael
CC: libbitcoin@lists.dyne.org
New-Topics: [Libbitcoin] examples/main.cpp:43 uses "environ" which does not exist at least on OBSD 5.7/GCC 4.8.4. Fix? (Just commenting out the four affected lines solves it at least locally!)
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin-server update
This is primarily a sync issue, it is not likely on a fully-synced node (with the exception of a DOS attack).

I am planning on fixing it once I return from holiday. I'm not sure the exact approach yet, but basically we need to more closely manage connection behavior. The last fix was a quick patch to prevent block starvation due to lack of polling and did not address the more general issue of DOS.