:: Re: [DNG] My experience with Devuan…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Mitt
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] My experience with Devuan Alpha2
On 2015-07-02 11:08, Eugene Bolshakoff wrote:
> Hello Mitt,
>
> Thanks for this picture. So much xfce4 dependences... probably I should
> switch from xfce4 to any other VM/DE (fvwm, probably).
>
> But in my laptop's Devuan (updated from testing), I see only
> libsystemd0, and when I try to remove it, it tries to remove CUPS and
> pulseaudio, no xfce dependences now.

Hi,

Xfce itself does not depend on any particular login daemon or whatever,
there are dependencies on dbus but as we see now it is completely free
of liblennartd0 and lennartd at all (Debian packaging eh). Hence it's
portable to other Unix systems.

Have fun,

Mitt