:: Re: [DNG] My experience with Devuan…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Mitt
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] My experience with Devuan Alpha2
On 2015-07-02 08:55, Eugene Bolshakoff wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> My 2 cents about libsystemd0 dependencies.
>
> I installed fresh Devuan alpha from CD image, and trying to remove
> libsystemd0, apt-get wants to remove rsyslog (but not udev, udev as a
> package doesn't depend libsystemd0).

Hello,

No idea why it depends on it, on
https://packages.debian.org/jessie/rsyslog there is nothing related to
systemd. I
tried to install via Synaptic (I have libsystemd0 pinned in
/etc/apt/preferences.d), it says:

"rsyslog:
Depends: libestr0 but it is not going to be installed
Depends: liblogging-stdlog0 but it is not going to be installed
Depends: liblognorm2 but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libsystemd0 but it is not installable"

though libestr0, liblogging-stdlog0, liblognorm2 can be installed
individually via both Synaptic and APT.

If I try to install rsyslog via APT, it says that there is dependency on
libsystemd0.

Regards,

Mitt