:: Re: [DNG] My experience with Devuan…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Mitt
A: Dave Turner
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] My experience with Devuan Alpha2
On 2015-07-01 19:45, Dave Turner wrote:

> Thanks Mitt, systemd-shim is now gone!
> libsystemd0 wanted to remove far too many packages including my newly
> installed hydrogen and anything to do with audio so that stays.
> I read up on consolekit and didn't like the look of it...
> Roll on Beta1!

Oh, I forgot to mention libpulse0, starting from Jessie it now depends
on libsystemd0 too, so you may want to downgrade it to Wheezy version.

I am not certain about the future of libsystemd0, I hope we won't have
it but there are so many things depend on it. I like this picture with
systemd dependencies
http://www.linux.org/attachments/libsystemd-journal0-png.1903/ (also
there is udev, I reckon many people don't want to use it as it is a part
of systemd project).

Cheers,

Mitt