:: Re: [DNG] Linus answers a question …
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: James Powell
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: KatolaZ, Aldemir Akpinar
Kopio: dng@lists.dyne.org
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Linus answers a question about systemd
True, but at the same time one has to as, where is the kdbus daemon independent of systemd that can be used by non-systemd systems to accurately test how well it works? DBus currently has no such abilities to my knowledge.

Sent from my Windows Phone