:: Re: [DNG] Linus answers a question …
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Martin Steigerwald
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Linus answers a question about systemd
On Wednesday 01 July 2015 21:21:46 Aldemir Akpinar wrote:
> It's the second question:
>
> http://linux.slashdot.org/story/15/06/30/0058243/interviews-linus-torvalds
> -answers-your-question?utm_source=feedly1.0mainlinkanon&utm_medium=feed

Linus describes personality issues around how to handle bug reports.

And I think that is one of the main issues I have with some systemd upstream
developers as well. The "we are right, you are wrong", "we wont fix this its
not our bug", "we created a regression, but its still correct what we do, go
away" kind of attitudes I have seen in bug reports and mailing list posts.

--
Martin