:: Re: [DNG] My experience with Devuan…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jaromil
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: KatolaZ, Dave Turner
Kopio: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] My experience with Devuan Alpha2
Dave's report confirms some problems we knew about, on which Dimkr has also done some research and development (loginkitd etc.). Overall I don't believe they'll be difficult to fix, but we need to establish a workflow on the desktop usability side to nail down the issues and track their status. Some of them were also fixed, just not in the packages that are now built via the CI.

Perhaps we should create a devuan-desktop group and start gathering issues there.

ciao