:: Re: [DNG] My experience with Devuan…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: KatolaZ
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Dave Turner
Kopio: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] My experience with Devuan Alpha2
On Wed, Jul 01, 2015 at 07:52:15AM +0100, Dave Turner wrote:
> I had debian wheezy installed on my late 2006 intel iMac, using
> wheezy-backports for things like LibreOffice and netbsd pkgsrc for
> things not in backports such as the hydrogen drum synth.
>
> I migrated to Devuan Alpha2 using devuan-baseconf.deb.
> Good News: it works!
> Irritations: I can't shutdown from Xfce4 anymore, I can only logout.
>                  And thunar would not automount a USB drive.

[cut]

> Any ideas on sensible alternatives?
> I use fluxbox on my laptop but that is too much for them to cope with.

Hi Dave,

I am not the best person to answer your questions, but I believe that
all these problems should be fixed in the beta release, when it's
ready.

My2Cents

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]