:: Re: [DNG] Final call on Epoch Init …
Página Principal
Autor: Steve Litt
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Final call on Epoch Init System features.
On Sun, 21 Jun 2015 20:58:08 -0700
Ben Dibell <thinkingrodent@???> wrote:

> I've implemented crude pseudo-dependency support here
> <https://github.com/Subsentient/epoch/commit/1981670d55ea141c7bc088621595b5695791868d>,

Hi Subsentient,

Just so we're on the same page here, this pseudo-dependency is a
*process* dependency, not a software library dependency or a package
dependency, right?

Am I correct that what this really does is enables an object's
ObjectStartPriority to be stated in terms of another service plus or
minus a constant? Will this also work with ObjectStopPriority and
DefinePriority? It might be a great feature for DefinePriority.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
June 2015 featured book: The Key to Everyday Excellence
http://www.troubleshooters.com/key