:: Re: [unSYSTEM] WTF? Membership...
Author: eden
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] WTF? Membership...
Hello all,

    I'm "eden", who wrote the original bounce message. But i don't
remember getting a direct message to -owner from "Sam". Which address
are you Sam? And, just to be complete, no i didn't respond with that
snarky message. Please respond directly to me so i can check your
address against the membership list.

odinn: