:: Re: [Dng] A nice candidate substitu…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: Anto, dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] A nice candidate substitute to network-manager
dear Anto

On 12 June 2015 18:01:07 CEST, Anto <aryanto@???> wrote:

>I should have written my previous sentence properly like "there was no
>connman GUI interface for XFCE in Debian wheezy when I tried it". :)
>
>I just double checked. There is actually connman gui on Devuan/Debian
>jessie as shown below. But I have not tried that yet. Does anybody try
>that on XFCE?

I use connman regularly on my desktop also via the gui component

it is not perfect, but works well for basic operations

I'd prefer something simplier and mostly bound to shell scripts and a light gui layer for the tray, which is handy.

ciao