:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Student debt is the …
Author: Diego Saa
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Student debt is the Night's King
Other than propaganda and market manipulation, I don't see many other
methods with which you could influence bitcoin's demand.

However, I wouldn't use the word "control" for it.

Don't want to come through as a fundamentalist fanatic, but it seems to me
that bitcoin is far too big and decentralized by now to be controllable by
any entity in a very meaningful way. Wouldn't you say?

Yes, powerful humans can probably slow down bitcoin's adoption, but I don't
see an entity killing bitcoin any time soon (other than a civilization
extinguishing asteroid, supernova, or something of the sort).

And yes, I just smoked weed... I'll probably regret having written in this
state of mind in the near future...

Diego