:: [Dng] How to "official" package com…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Alberto Zuin - liste
To: dng
Oggetto: [Dng] How to "official" package compilation for a newbie
Hi all,
I always been "behind the scenes" of this mailing list because I don't
have the experience in "how to do a distro" that most of you have (I'm
more active on other things related to devuan).
Anyway, I just ended to "de-systemd" a group of packages on my laptop
(erlang) because I need it for work: it's my first experiment in that
sense, so if someone more expert than me woult take care of this package
in the official repository, I'm happy to give him all the steps that I
did; if there isn't a volounteer, but someone (Nextime or Jaromill)
could give me some information to "make the things in the correct way",
I'm happy to maintain this group of packages now and in the future.
Thank you,
Alberto