:: Re: [Dng] straw poll, non-free firm…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Daniel Reurich
À: irrwahn35, dng
Sujet: Re: [Dng] straw poll, non-free firmware for installers
Urban, Anto

It's only a convenience thing for the net-installer as it's a real pain
to have to go hunting for a third party iso just to get the installer
running becuase of a network card requiring non-free firmware.

I think it would be good to warn and give an option of installing the
non-free firmware.

Code submissions of course are welcome :D

Daniel.