:: Re: [unSYSTEM] ISIS is not going an…
Author: Christopher Franko
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] ISIS is not going anywhere, and ISIS speaks truth
Well that was def poetic, I think I even had a few feels. What legacy is
"ours", what convictions do we all share that will give us strength... that
will give us power? I'm sorry but this rhetoric feels alot like the
commercials for brawndo.. The plants need electrolytes because its what the
plants crave! Power is and will always be found in unity. Outside threats
create unity. All the bombs ISIS gets blanketed with only serve to further
unify them against the enemy, the enemy who is whoever is dropping the
bombs. The most truthful thing I read in this mountain of text was "We are
now living with cancer". Indeed we are..