:: Re: [Dng] Everyone's favorite DE: G…
Author: Jaret Cantu
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Everyone's favorite DE: GNOME3
On 05/28/2015 08:09 AM, David Harrison wrote:

> The more the merrier, I guess! Does this also make Cinnamon a prospect
> further down the line? Or has Cinnamon diverged too much for Gnome to
> make a difference?
>
> Brilliant work all round, anyway...
>
> Dave H

Haven't tried yet, but I can!
I actually haven't got a chance to do much Cinnaminnamon yet at all
since it was still in Debian testing and largely unfit for public
consumption last time it was on my mind.

I suspect it will just be more config changes like gnome, for the most part.

While we're All-The-DE-ing, I wanted to ask if Mate was infected as
well, but I just tried an apt-get install instead to see if systemd
showed up.

I see libsystemd0 in mate, but no systemd in general. Pretty good,
Mate.... Still want to rain the purifying fires upon you. (I wonder if
all my old Gnome2 configurations still work with Mate? I haven't seen
those guys in years~!)

~jaret