:: Re: [Dng] Everyone's favorite DE: G…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Renaud OLGIATI
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Everyone's favorite DE: GNOME3
On Mon, 25 May 2015 11:31:36 -0400
Jaret Cantu <jaret@???> wrote:

> I am happy to report that (most of) the GNOME3 Desktop Environment has
> been made to work systemd-free, in all its spiffy, OpenGL-y goodness!

Which would tend to show that the Gnome devloppers had no good reason to infect their product with systemd dependencies...

Cheers,

Ron.
--
              Withholding information is the essence of tyranny.
     Control of the flow of information is the tool of the dictatorship.