著者: Isaac Dunham
To: dng
題目: [Dng] Unexpected upgrades when updating...
Hello,
Running Devuan Jessie.

I updated, marked all upgrades, and apt wanted to install ffmpeg instead
of libav-tools.
Looking at the proposed changes in detail, I see that this is a result of
debian-multimedia.org (dmo) packages, as might be expected.
What I *don't* get, though is why I'm getting dmo packages when my
sources.list contains only the devuan merged repo, a Debian mirror, and
angband.pl.
apt-cache policy ffmpeg claims that this package is being offered via the
devuan merged repo.

So is there a way to make dmo packages go away?

Secondly, I've installed googleearth via googleearth-package.
It depends on lsb-core, which depends on the same version of lsb-release
and lsb-base; apparently lsb-core has been rebuilt without rebuilding
lsb-release and lsb-base, since they are unavailable.

Thanks,
Isaac Dunham